The ILC Lubetool “Micro-Lubrication System” is designed to deliver a precise, minimal quantity of lubricating oil to the point of application via individually adjustable pneumatic pumps.
• Simple, Compact and Versatile
• Fully adjustable lube output from 0mm³ – 41mm³
• Pin point accurate lube application
• Micro-misting reduces lube consumption
• Minimal moving parts for increased reliability
• Lubricate up to 16 points per system and up to 30 meters’ distance
• Lubricant delivery can be adjusted from 0mm³ to 41mm³, in exact quantities and no guesswork.
• 100% pneumatically controlled, positive displacement pumps.
• Lubricant is carried by air with pinpoint accuracy with hazardous atomising and mist eliminated.
• All pumps and nozzles operate independently from each other, giving complete control.
• Easy lubricant and air flow adjustment.
• The pneumatic timing device (frequency generator) provides easy to use and accurate control.
• A variety of lubricant delivery hose lengths are available and nozzles can be up to 30 metres from the Lubetool reservoir.
• A variety of point of application nozzles provide precise yet highly flexible options.
The Lubetool system is simply the most efficient way to deliver precise amounts of lubricant to the exact location it is needed, without waste but with maximum protection.
- Chain Lubrication
- Small Open Gears
- Band Sawing
- Circular Sawing
- Tool & Cutter Grinding
- Gear cutting
- Pipes Bending
- Metal Spinning
- Belts & Coils
- Mono & Bi-rails Conveyors
- Food Machinery
- Protecting Coating Spray