High-Performance Oil Delivers Superior Lubrication in High-Temperature, High-Load Applications
Duolec Industrial Gear Oil is a high-performance industrial gear oil with ISO grades ranging from ISO VG 46 to 1500. Designed for use in any industrial gear or bearing application that requires a thermally stable, extreme pressure/antiscuff lubricant, it maintains performance even after filtration.
Duolec Industrial Gear Oil contains Duolec, LE’s dual acting additive that provides both wear-reducing and EP protection, and is fortified with a shear stable tackifier to provide adhesion to metal during use.
Maintains Performance in Extreme Conditions
- Possesses high film strength
- Remains stable despite high temps
- Resists oxidation and sludge formation
- Provides wear-reducing and EP/antiscuff protection
Adheres to Metal
- Contains shear-stable tackifier that allows oil to adhere to metal components
- Remains tacky during high shear use
- Separates readily from water, continuing to provide effective lubrication
- Ordinary gear oils will emulsify and foam, causing increased friction and poor lubrication
- Contains no solids that can be removed during filtration
- Remains within viscosity grade after filtration