Suitable for outdoor applications, including mining, defence, heavy engineering shops, airports and port. Built to withstand hard Australian environment
A heavy duty safety cabinet purpose built for Class 3 Flammable Liquids (80 litre capacity). Manufactured from 25% stronger materials than standard flammable cabinets, the adjustable shelving supports a range of different tin sizes.
- Perforated shelves and base that allow the natural movement of air
- Single hydraulic-action door that closes automatically without creating sparks
- A non-corrosive 2-PACK polyurethane finish.
- Manufactured from 25% heavier materials than minimum requirement
- Vent openings with built-in flash arrestors [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Unique spark-proof, self latching locking system with lockable handle
- Genuine sump capacities maintained with a fixed suspended perforated floor
- Drain plug to spill containment sump for safe disposal of spills
- Continuous stainless steel pin hinging for maximum strength and reliability
- Safety signs and directions that comply with AS1216 and AS1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS1940-2017 – The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids
- 100% Australian made