Monolec® Syn All-Climate Gear Lubricant (9919-9920) is formulated with 100 percent synthetic base fluid and a synergistic additive package, making it the ideal choice for heavy-duty rolling stock transmissions and differentials in severe service conditions. It is also recommended for some high- and low-temperature industrial gearbox applications.
Monolec Syn All-Climate’s robust formula will not break down in severe service. It provides high-temperature oxidation resistance, low volatility and excellent thermal stability, allowing it to provide long-lasting protection for the application.
It also retains its flow during sub-zero temperature conditions. The additive package includes wear-reducing, extreme pressure (EP) and anti-foaming additives.
Provides Reliable, Long-Lasting Service
- Resists shearing and maintains viscosity in service
- Remains thermally stable
- Prevents formation of carbon deposits
- Reduces operating temps by transferring heat from gears
- Protects gears from wear, heavy loads and shock loading
- Increases equipment reliability, reducing replacement and repair costs
- Suppresses foam
Performs in High and Low Temperatures
- Provides high-temperature oxidation resistance
- Is reliable for low-temperature startups
- Continues to flow at subzero conditions
Reduces Oil Consumption & Other Costs
- Extends drain intervals due to long oil life
- Requires less make-up oil due to low volatility
- Reduces environmental impact with less waste oil for disposal
- Reduces maintenance and replacement costs with longer lasting parts and equipment