WITHSTANDS HIGH TEMPERATURES, WON’T SLING OFF, IN A CONVENIENT AEROSOL CAN
LE’s 9102 SYNTEMP® Synthetic Lubricant is a unique, heavy duty, high temperature spray lubricant designed for open gears, chains, cables, sealed bearings and slides – or any “tight” area where grease lubrication can be best accomplished by the spray method. Its superior lubricating qualities reduce wear, friction and heat far more effectively than ordinary greases.
This high temperature grease is water resistant, non-melting, rust and oxidation resistant, mechanically stable, has EP characteristics and contains MONOLEC®, LE’s exclusive wear-reducing additive.
Equipment lasts longer and Downtime and Maintenance Costs are Reduced.
- Reduced Wear – MONOLEC® reduces wear, friction, and heat. In addition, it compliments other components to provide an exceptionally high film strength which resists rupturing and protects against metal-to-metal contact.
- High Load Carrying Ability – Special EP additives protect against scoring under heavy loads. 50 lbs Timken OK load.
Convenient and Safe
- Reduced Lubricant Consumption – Apply exactly where lubrication is needed without waste or mess. Cleaner in application vs. ordinary lubricant.
- Excellent Lubrication Over Wide Temperature Ranges – Exclusive synthetic formulation resists high temperatures without melting or running.
- Stays in Place – Being tacky, with excellent temperature resistance, LE’s 9102 SYNTEMP® Synthetic Lubricant adheres to metal surfaces, resisting “slinging off,” “squeezing out” or “dripping.”
- Safe – Contains no ozone depleting chemicals to harm the environment.