Coating Lubricant which Penetrates and Protects Wire Ropes
Viper WRL Coating Grease VCG-1, is a technologically advanced lubricant designed to withstand water washout, protect against corrosion, penetrate and also provide extreme pressure protection for winch drums and sheaves. The red tacky NLGI#1 grease will provide superior service life in marine and mining applications with non drip or ﬂing tendencies.
Provides Superior Protection
- Minimises friction, heat and wear
- Protects against shock loading
- Resists rust, corrosion and oxidation
Seals out moisture
- Will not wash oﬀ, even in high turbulent water
Stays Put for Extended Use
- Clings to metal surfaces
- Won’t wash oﬀ or pound out
Withstands Heat & Cold
- Performs well in broad temperature range
- Has dropping point of up to 177°C (350°F)
- Oﬀers exceptional lubricating qualities even at high operating temps
- Maintains excellent pumpability even at low operating temps
Increases Uptime & Saves Money
- Lowers lubrication costs of wire ropes through increased relubrication intervals of wire ropes
- Reduces machinery downtime when applied with a Viper wire rope lubricator
- Reduces maintenance costs by reducing friction wear and most importantly corrosion in wire rope applications
- Simpliﬁes inventory by being used as a bearing grease and wire rope lubricant.
- Red colour makes it easy to see in service.