Highly penetrating lubricant with excellent load-carrying capability. Designed for marine and other sensitive applications that require a low-toxicity wire rope and chain lubricant. Provides outstanding protection against rust, while having the lowest possible toxic effect on the environment.
- Is ideal for use in aquatic or other environmentally sensitive areas
- Exhibits up to a tenfold reduction in eco-toxicity while maintaining good lubricant performance
- Has a lower toxic effect on aquatic organisms than conventional competitive products
- Unlike other biodegradable oils that break down quickly but with relatively high toxicity, Wirelife Low Tox Penetrating Lubricant biodegrades slowly but with less toxicity, minimizing environmental impact and posing less danger to aquatic life
- Contains a petroleum solvent to enhance penetration into the core of the rope
High Load-Carrying Capacity
- Excellent for heavily loaded standing or running wire ropes
- Causes less rope fatigue, which leads to extended wire rope life
Rust & Corrosion Protection
- Performs extremely well in marine environments
- Resists rust and corrosion
- Can be dipped, sprayed on with automatic equipment or hand-applied with a brush.